You can find my public portfolio hosted on Contently here.
However, please understand that it is only a small sampling of the breadth of my work, comprising mostly by-lined articles. This means it is heavily biased toward content geared toward a retail audience, which in my case is mostly crypto-related and basic personal finance articles.
The bulk of my work—written for more sophisticated audiences—is private and mostly covered by non-disclosure agreements. Here are just a few of the private projects I have done:
- Multiple thematic whitepapers laying out the case for investing in specific Asian markets for an asset manager with almost USD150 billion in assets under management
- Detailed “how to" analysis pieces breaking down what investors should be looking for when assessing various sectors for one of the world’s most recognizable investment organizations
- Long-form guides for accredited investors looking to invest in high-ticket private equity deals for a private investment platform
- Multiple detailed whitepapers on how robo-advisory has disrupted the wealth management industry for a B2B robo-advisory solutions provider
- A whitepaper laying out a detailed and comprehensive investment thesis for Bitcoin for a Swiss-based financial institution offering digital asset solutions
- A series of articles on the intersection of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and financial services for a fintech company offering AI solutions to banks and insurers
- Educational blockchain and crypto articles for a US-based cryptocurrency exchange
- Conversion-focused landing pages to promote micro-small cap stocks on the Canadian TSX-Venture board
I also invite you to look at my testimonials; I am still working with most of these clients.